Thread: Round 2 Mag....
View Single Post
Old 05-05-05, 06:52 PM   #65
MaRVJay
aMERiKaZ NiGHTMaRE!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.I.
No they wouldnt. They seriously wouldnt. Obviously there is nothing I can do to make this site better. Thats why I dont stay here. I am in the KORV and thats it. No crews, no FL or EFL battles. I tried to help this site before but they dont think they can get better. You werent here then, I started an elevation program. Dont get smart with me acting good because you understand a verse I wrote. If I posted that against SoLo or MarvJay I would lose. Because people dont vote according to verses here. They focus on who has a better record and is known as a good battler. they dont open their minds to witty punches. Why do u think people here suck.

i knew my name would cum u p in dis dat verse u spit wasn't hard 2 understand fam...but i feel u on some of dat like alot of ppl on dis dont understand a witty punch but if some1 of here say's ya shit was weak it doesn't mean they dont understand it its probly cuzz they really didn't like it...but i was on rb 2day and dis site is so far away from bein like rb shit is active as fukk
"Wordz Ahgod has DECLINED this battle on 12-20-06 09:49 PM.

This thread has been automatically closed."

^^he's scared.lol
Send a message via AIM to MaRVJay