View Single Post
Old 05-07-05, 09:09 PM   #21
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Man FUCK PETA. They always had it in for the colonel. One time one of the suppliers that ALSO SUPPLIES TO THE OTHER FAST FOOD CHAINS was being cruel to its chickens. PETA straight away hopped on the colonel, and ignored the rest of the chains... Just because KFC is based around mainly chicken. Shits gay.

And fuck PETA and vegetarians they're bullshit. It'd be fine if they weren't such pussies about everything. Why can't they just leave everyone else alone. Nobody gives a fuck about how chickens that are about to be killed anyway are treated except those fags and vegetarians. And then they push their gay little idea on the world into everyones head as if it was right. Well FUCK peta and FUCK vegetarians because its a free country. I'll do what I want. *kicks passing by dog*. Fuck it.

If I want to eat a cheeseburger or a steak im going to. Its healthy. Those vegans that dont eat meat, and say that its for "health reasons" are fags because unless its in their genes, every vegetarian looks skinny as fuck. They need some protein.

Animals dying is natural anyway. Humans are higher on the food chain, its survival of the fittest. And if that animal happens to be a chicken that gets turned into a family value meal, at an astonighingly low price, with the colonels secret recipe of 11 herbs and spices all cooked to a golden brown goodness, im not complaining.

And has anyone ever tried to go out to lunch with a vegetarian? They're whiny fags. "blah blah... is there meat in it? I can't eat meat?." Bullshit you cant. You dont want to because you're trying to be different so your sad sorry self gets the idea that you're unique.

Shut up.

Everyone.