View Single Post
Old 05-08-05, 09:44 AM   #1
Stanza
Banned: Biting

Im fucking Tired of Red Bull

IP:

Aii Yall if you dont Know me then Look At for my Name .....But anyway You all Know Red Bull .........Well Way Back When I First Rejoined the site Me and Red Bull Had some Serious beef and I asked to battle him like thirty Times I called him out in The FL and The EFL twice I even made a diss To Him Once But yet Red Bull Would Not Battle me ...Instead He would send one of his many dick Rydas to come and battle me ....I Never Battled Niether on eof them Bcuz he wouldnt Man up and battle me ...
...so This is where It really Gets Crazy !!
Aii So I Pmed Red Bull and asked for a battle Politely and he was like Look man I Got a handful of battles and you jus asked a lil to late man and ......(all lies) so I was like aii dont forget me then Bcuz Ill ask Lata On ......so Its Been about a month and A Half since Then ..........and This Is What It comes down to

Red Bull's Record is Still 22-0.... (same as it was when I Was Callin Him out)
I Dont See any Real battles goin down With Red Bull In it
And Yet he continues to try and diss me Like ima bitch

So Red Bull Get in here and Say Youll battle me and Ill set it Up and if you dont I Will really Ruin The rest of your time on RV .....Trust Me

So What do Yall think Bout This Lil Situation ?

and Oh Yeah Red BUll Dick rydas...............Stay Out
Send a message via AIM to Stanza Send a message via Yahoo to Stanza   Reply With Quote