View Single Post
Old 05-08-05, 10:56 AM   #1
ThaKing
Banned: Cheating

Getting Shit Straight

IP:

Alright, we're gonna get this shit straight. As of now I am not allowed to even post on Rapverse. So I guess my account is banned for what reason I have clue. Let's take you all back to this battle that happened between R-Rated and Cali (Pink Slip)

Now...Its evident the beef that has been going on between the two of us, but while the battle was going on he was IMing me being all buddy/buddy, but going behind my back after saying good win....and trying by any means necassary to get the victory.

After I won the battle 5-4 by fair votes (I never asked ANYONE and I mean ANYONE to vote for ME) he still persisted on fucking me over.So from there, he pm'd Strobe about me pm'ing people to vote for me....

Here is exactly what my pms said:

Hit up that Lay-Text vs Cali battle (Pink Slip) with an honest vote...

I'll return favor.

~R~

Now no way in hell does that even or could even be mistaken for me asking people to vote for me.

So..I guess Strobe believed him and dq'd me from the batttle....but wait...theres something else...

Look in the battle thread of Calis and mine...

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=188617

Look at the first vote by Sean Flores....He stats...

"ok this was actualy a preety decent battle and CALI dont have this vote dqed becuase you asked me on AIM to vote on this.."

Now hold the fuck up!!! Shouldn't his ass be dq'd???!!

I need ya'll on RV to help me out....pm Strobe or do something for a pimp.

~R~
Send a message via AIM to ThaKing   Reply With Quote