View Single Post
Old 05-08-05, 06:37 PM   #22
the omen
tha illest

IP:

^^ u a fool kid... first off. dont target my flow before you listen to a track. 2nd dont b mad at speats for havin good taste . third yes im targeting debit and 20 grand cuz they both suck each others cocks same with u...the marylin manson line is "he eats jizz so his breath "smells like children" like marylin manson. cuz thats one of his albums dipshit... the stick a fork in him line... dunno what ur talkin about. that wasnt even in tha rap b4 so i dunno where ur gettin this "again" shit... damn ur stupid...once again debit n 20 are both fags so i shit on both of them. this isnt a battle i dont have to target one person asslicker...lol the e gats is funny cuz its ur boy debit who was talkin about them in tha first place i used that cuz he said he was gonna get his e gats on me.. lol internet gats i guess.. hahaha god ur troop is gay.... eat a dick... u didnt answer my question do u think ur better than me ????

Quote:
...*bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttt. ...flattens dv's ass out with the e-gat...reloads the clip*
<<<debit

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote