View Single Post
Old 05-09-05, 02:14 AM   #1
JRoy
I'm Back HOEBAG

This site = Full of retards

IP:

Yeah..basiclly...i'm not even gonna start..you are all on a website posting 30 times a day acting like its your life...trying to build up some kinda of e-thing yeah...its very retarted...seriously...i hate it...very much so......99 percent of this site is filled with no talent kids tryin to "DO SOMTHING" but really there fake as fuck.....such as Young Deuce and Zeke or Lyrical Disciple yeah sure i'd be friends with u offa tha site....thats it....but this sites fuckin pathetic the way u take it......i got u banned cuz i figured you need too learn somthing..and wow u overreacted like oo damn zeke's gettin banend i'm gonna looooose everything....not too mention how ur girl up and left moved didn't even tell u or call u.....thats how long off your ass is?? damn man..thought you were better then that..well just too say it again you are all just a bunch of hopelesses.....soo..yeah....and anyone who has over 3,000 posts....has no life.....well....yeah....has no life....see me i'm with Wreck Time Records..who are u all with?? EHH notta yah.....well thats all......peace out...u are all idiots....

^^Kids Are Stupid On The Internet Like This...lol

My Alias Names
--------------
ub2ez
Infector Mindz
Natural Instincts
JRoy
Past Tense