View Single Post
Old 05-09-05, 03:00 AM   #3
Germ
in your system

IP:

STFU you piece of white trash, no one cares that you luckily got signed, no one cares that you now have a life after a year of being on RV straight, whining and being a fucking baby....i remember you made like 6 goodbye threads thinking people gave a flying fuck about you, no one does, get that through your fat skull

you're a fucking whack piece of shit with opinions nobody cares about, thats why you cried off from the site countless times, i hope you fucking live up to your word this time and stay off forvever, you fucking pathetic piece of shit

right, working 9 hours a day at 12 bones, 5 days a week, saving up to go to school so i can get a secure job, having a gf, never really on here on weekends, and all im on here is for fun, right, thats having no life.......most likely you will not make it bigtime, and will be forced to be a manager at mcdonalds the rest of your life, just quit right now beach....please, for the world, cause even if you do make it somehow, people do not want to hear your shit (pun fucking intended)

get lost, for good

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote