Thread: Ghey Marriage
View Single Post
Old 05-09-05, 09:25 PM   #42
Yung_Dragon
Flyweight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
gay marriages are wrong, not just morally, not just religiously, but physically. You are NOT SUPPOSED to be attracted to your same sex, you are SUPPOSED to be attracted to your opposite sex. There isnt anything wrong with the world for NOT being gay. there's something wrong with you for BEING gay. And its something wrong with everyone who think's its okay.
Gay marriages and interracial marriages are too TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS. We are different colors because of the different regions of the world we live in. We cant help the color we are, its not under our control, thus, makin it fine.
BUT HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE!?!? NO, no no no. if someone was to ask a gay person their sexual preference, they would say homosexual. but thats the keyword, "PREFERENCE" Thats what they "prefer" they "prefer" their same sex. They prefer something which a large amount of the world doesnt. They are going against a vast population of heterosexuals, so why should be bend the rules for a few confused and misguided people?
I rest my case.

Damn, I couldn't agree with that more.