View Single Post
Old 05-10-05, 03:16 PM   #5
CounTREE Jay
The New King Of New York

IP:

Postin' as I listen. Nice beat, Quality already got me jealous. Don't like the way you came in, don't know if it's a chorus, yeah it is, don't like that shit. shit is pretty i dunno it's like garbled. first verse came in aight Kiss the ground line is good, Rambo line hott, soul will hang outta your flesh, touch my breathren you'll be high up in heaven, i liked both of those. Chorus i just don't like, i don't know why exactly.

2nd verse. Crip walk line funny as hell. Game line Nice. Action figures line killed it. Yo, whoever the fuck that was ripped that fuckin' shit. Same dude that did the chorus i think. Senser i guess it is

3rd DV, i can tell. Clay Aikin line dope. memories on the wall like picture frames? Shit was Insane!!!!!!!!! Last line about summer break was ok.

Overall I like this shit, but i just don't like the chorus. The Beat is tight. I'd like to have production even half as quality soundin' as this one day. Niggaz can obviously rhyme. I liked Senser's shit the best, i think he just had punchlines and wordplay, and those are the two things i think are most important. DV's I liked second best, had a few nice lines and a dope ass flow. CALI, i liked your shit too, heard better from you, but I repeat, i don't know why niggaz hate on your audio's, i actually think you're very good. This song was good, but I think the chorus coulda been better and shit. Other than that, Um, DV needs to work on his enunciation, cause some of the lyrics was hard to hear. Nice shit overall though.

-CJ-
Send a message via AIM to CounTREE Jay Send a message via Yahoo to CounTREE Jay   Reply With Quote