View Single Post
Old 05-10-05, 09:22 PM   #19
Also Known.

IP:

Voted For: Big City

Ok this was a decent battle both you dropped pretty good verses unlike half the other trash on RV. My favorite line from City was

How in the hell, ima lose to the rap version of Yosemite Sam

Had me laughin but he also had good metas like the parkin meter line and the curtain line and the scrunchy line pretty good but he aslo had moore personals the saturday mornin cartoon thing the yosemite sam line funny only thing i dint like is starting it with dog and ending it with dog its nothing took away from your finisherand boring and morning dont quite rhyme other than that solid verse

On to Loony Toon. You would have done better in this battle if it wasn't for the ****** star lookin things if the reader is smart he'll recognize the punches and most off those either weren't punches or just didn't connect. One that connected really well was

What’s worse, thought you were *driving to victory*, but you were *stuck in reverse*

Hahaha very nice originality displayed here just didn't see any personals in your verse thats what really put City at an advantage you just threw your verse together without researching the subject or mentionig his name in a creative way could have said somethin like "This Big City is about ot face a power outage, When i take his spark whats he gona be without it?" That was just somethin quick but you coulda done soomethin personal since you didn't have personals which are a cruciale part of a good verse this vote goes to Big City

Return the favor on my battle link in sig no hate votes please this battle has been open for like a month and a hallf please drop an honest vote with a godd thorough explanation that won't get diqualified like half the votes in my battle thank you

THE TRUTH IS I'M BETTER THAN YOU
Send a message via AIM to Also Known.