View Single Post
Old 05-11-05, 02:07 AM   #14
Germ
in your system

IP:

hmmm okay

this is how i see it

cali, okay delivery, i didn't like your rhyme scheme though, sounded weird coming off....voice was weird too...but you had some decent lyrics, but you sounded a little outta place with the other two dudes, but definately some dope lines, but it seemed like you were just going for mad rhyming, which took aways from the overall effectiveness of your verse, keep up though

senser.......cool, your verse was aight......no difference in voice between you and the chorus ( i know you did the chorus, but it sounded exactly the same) it was kinda hard to tell when your shit started and ended because there was no way to differentiate between shit, so i say work on the emotion delivered with your words (if that makes sense, cause you sound the same all the time)......but anyways, i liked your lines, they were well thought-out and written nicely

DV, pretty cool man, i like your voice, it really stood out in this one and sounded fresh.......had some nice lyrics......quality was good, delivery was good.....but i felt you had a few really good lines, the rest were mediocre......but keep writing for sure, hoe to see more from all of you....

this is just my opinion......hope this feed is accepted...........(i listened to this song 3 times, and this is what i think)

pz

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote