View Single Post
Old 05-12-05, 12:54 PM   #4
*Nice*
Banned: Biting

IP:

The TECH'LL SPIT, Sendin rounds on some WRECKLESS SHIT, Try to dodge watch ya NECK GET HIT, Send a -nice spear-, Through ya -right ear-, You'll be Def-In-It//
And it'll slide threw ya LEFT AND RIP, Now -times changin-, You doin -sign language-, Like you tryna REP SOME SHIT//Im "Attacking-This-Quare" Busting "Caps-At-His-Pairs" And this dudes like Elderly bitches how he aint been "Active-In-Years"//
Ima AGGRESSIVE MAN, I BUST THREW BITCHES, -some could mention- my -gun is glitchless-, So 'Def' shouldnt EXPECT A "JAM", I'aint RUSSEL SIMMONS//
And I FUCK WIT SIMPSONS, The PEICES ARE SHARP, -okay- its -O.J.- Not LISA & BART//
RELEASE AND IT SPARK, As soon as them FO'S BLASTIN, the -hammer..glock- make ya -channels lock- coverage in CLOSED CAPTION!! .:{Closes Casket}:.

This STARTS A RITUAL, I'll scream "Watch Yaself", Yes my BARS ARE MYSTIKAL, Its HARD TO PICTURE YOU, Not usin my name wit this date, Sorry "Un" but you ARE PREDICTABLE//
My patience runs thinner than a RAZORS EDGE, I'll ENGRAVE A WEDGE, Or use the GAUGE INSTEAD, To have you lookin like a 'chinese dining-room' when I blast off TABLES LEGS//
I'm CONCIETED AND ILL, Yea I REPEATEDLY KILL, So ima NEED YA TO CHILL, Even ya girl invited me to dinner.... But in turn put my MEAT ON HER GRILL// its over