View Single Post
Old 05-13-05, 08:31 PM   #1
J-Money
Praise The King, Peasants

Kool Col-B don't know shit about rap

IP:

lmao @ this stupid motherfucker.. he thinks 2pac was an average emcee just because he didn't use multies all the fuckin time.. peep this msn convo i just had with him

Kool Col-B says:
u know how they sed on welcome 2 deth row that 2pac would write like 3 songs a day?
Kool Col-b says:
n he would write tha shit at tha studio b4 he recorded
Kool Col-b says:
now i can c how he did it
--J-Money-- says:
o
--J-Money-- says:
werd?
Kool Col-b says:
werd, he wuz usually 1 sylible, that shits so eazy 2 make 4 me now, cuz im used 2 doin tha multies, so 1 sylible iz eazy az FUCK
Kool Col-b says:
i wanna go back 2 tha 80's, id b rich
Kool Col-b says:
or 90s
--J-Money-- says:
are you honestly comparing yourself to tupac?
Kool Col-b says:
i neva compared nuthin. but wuts so great about 2pac?
--J-Money-- says:
have you ever listened to one of his songs?
Kool Col-b says:
i have alot of hiz songs
--J-Money-- says:
then you should know whats so great about him
Kool Col-b says:
hes average
--J-Money-- says:
hahahaha.... are u crazy? why do u say that?
Kool Col-b says:
he ryme tha n werd wif trigga, n so did everbody else. he wuzznt rymin any werds that im like "o shit, i neva thot bout rymin them" he wuz usually 1 sylible. but hiz multieish stuff i can b like "o werd, if he woudnt have died he prolly woulda got on a really good level"
--J-Money-- says:
you are a fucking moron.. 2pac was one of the greatest emcees ever to live.. he was on a level of his own.. who gives a fuck if he didnt do multies all the fuckin time.. the shit he wrote about was deep and had meaning
Kool Col-b says:
lol
Kool Col-b says:
he wrote about tha same shit az most utha people most of tha time. o, he can ryme bout brenda havin a baby n hiz mama n just cuz wut u rap about makes u sooo good
--J-Money-- says:
learn hip hop and then come back and talk to me
--J-Money-- says:
*blocks colby*

smh @ him

Send a message via AIM to J-Money Send a message via MSN to J-Money   Reply With Quote