View Single Post
Old 05-13-05, 11:59 PM   #7
Luse Cannon
Loyalty proven

IP:

MY LINES AINT STRECHED, I SPIT TOPICALS FAST. GO TO MY SOUNDCLICK AND LISTEN TO PURGATORY. THAT WAS A TOPICAL WIT "STRECHED LINES"

Journy wit me into a sector in the brain defined by rigorous glacial features,
Observe a childhood, that was deprived and regurgitated on by teachers and preachers,
Lets travel through the nervous system into the crevasse of the Cerebellum’s stories,
And find the earth shattering truth and pain a person keeps hidden beyond their glory…

At age 12, I first started sulking in the thoughts of the worthlessness of my life,
Twice, I wanted to exhibit the use that was newly found by me for the knife,
My life was rearranged, I allowed my internal feelings of the world to be emitted outside,
I was Gods yoyo, no matter how far I got I always returned to the beginning of my strife
I engulfed the hardships that life gave me as cronus once did to his childeren in mythology
3 horrid moments in my life, lined up consecuetivly togerther like orions belt in astrology
My life could in fact be one-third of the cause for the sudden downfall of the nation's economy
I look at the events that happened in my life chronologicly then it dawns on me of the irony
no later then when i found a higher power, Did my life take me hundreds of miles away from where it was found
This world wanted me to play the role as one of the children who were seen without the capability of sound
my life's been frigid and cold, so many stories that would straighten things out for me go untold,
they wanna take away the fact that im bold, but would rather see me grow old digging deeper into the hole
I took a look into chinese culture, i figured i might be able get things straight by listenin to what confucious said
then realized confucious couldnt imagin whats goin on in this world and he could help me since confucious was dead
the only thing thats even significant about me is how me and hitler share the same date of birth
one hundred years apart, both lives have done so much to burn and scorch the earth,
bloody, teardrops shows that my heart runs cold and that there are so many things that i fear not,
I know they want me destroyed because the only place that accepts me in this world is a beer spot,
Fathers an alcoholic slash pill popper who beats on his children just for the plain fuckin hell of it,
so im tellin u bastards how i feel, THIS IS MY LIFE, I AINT TRYIN TO SELL U SHIT
HALF YOU CATS PLAY ABOUT THIS TYPE OF LIFESTYLE PLAYIN JEDI MIND TRICKS ON YA LISTENERS
BUT IM THE PRODUCT OF TWO SICK ASS MINDS BEING HELD AS A PSYCOLOGICAL PRISONER
LIVIN IN A WARZONE OF MY OWN TERMS, I HAVE NO FUCKIN REASON TO MAKE THIS SHIT LONGTERM
READY TO FLIP AND KILL MY WHOLE FUCKIN SCHOOL IF SOMEONE SAYS THE WRONG WORDS
now do u see why i rap, this shit keeps me sane when my brain goes so far off the fuckin meter,
and no matter how hard i try to climb out the whole, the fuckin crevease keeps gettin deeper and deeper...
~Yung Duke~

Nice as verse hells fire and good luck to u too. if i lose, u deserver to win this tourny cause you been comin so close in the last couple.