View Single Post
Old 05-14-05, 09:44 PM   #16
Topical
New to RV

IP:

every place has a ghetto.............so stfu mr "King" america isnt the only place to have gang violence......shit.....learn somthing then come talk about what does and doesnt have ghettos/gangs...........

now to the topic
i think love is overly used.......the word.......cuz you hear ppl say it all the time.......but really im sure they dont have the actual "love" feeling towards that person........cuz i mean you can lend someone money and then they reply..."ohh i love you" -as an xample...........but i agree some people see other as being inlove pussy....but they are just jealous because they cant have that type of relationship or arent in that type of one.........soo people envy those in love....so they feel the need to lash out at them by mocking them and calling them whipped and shit..........i mean damn i went out it a girl for 3 yrs and we never once had sex....granted i was young....but we both knew we were in love........so sex didnt matter........i really dont see the actual deal of sex...i mean yeh sure it feels good...but if you think about it.....it just gets younger people in trouble.....cuz they have kids at like the age of 12 or youngr........its really sad......plus sex can get you life threatening diseases.....so i mean im not a virgin......but its best for people to save it for the one they love or know they want to have their children...cuz if not......you can be in for a rude awakening.......and yet people mock others if they want to remain a virigin till their honey moon.......but in a sense it makes sense to do that.........so yes i agree love isnt pussy......your a pussy if you hate on love
.word.

Battles:
vs Limited Edition down 0-1 (topical)
vs CrazyDogg up 3-0 (txt)