View Single Post
Old 05-15-05, 02:15 AM   #22
Lyrical Prodigy
New to RV

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL aka Reckless
^yea, I feel ya. But I still think long distance relationships can work. But the hard part is, you'll feel bad a lot of times cuz you can't be wit them, and you'll lose focus on other things and worry bout that all the time.

^word fa real. i been in a long distance relationship. itz hard as hell to make it work. in the end we bof decided that it would be mutually beneficial to bof of us if we were jus friends. but as far as love being pussy...well i guess i've been a pussy once in my life. i dont let niggas who think dat luv is pussy botha me cuz i kno that their simple minded asses cant comprehend the depths of the heart and emotions and feelings that feed off of it. hell they dumb asses prolly gone get sum kinda STD cuz all they do iz fuck ne female who sayz they will give it up. yea all guyz luv pussy...but pussy cant come no where close ta real true love. so if i'm a pussy cuz i've been in love and i believe in love and all dat...then i accept dat. but wut does that make erybody who doesnt?
Send a message via MSN to Lyrical Prodigy Send a message via Yahoo to Lyrical Prodigy   Reply With Quote