View Single Post
Old 05-15-05, 02:18 PM   #4
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP:

Neon Lights

.:: Slivers above me shine like the blankets of stars, hiding beyond clouds, ::.
.:: crescent moons turned sideways from afar, staring with cynical frowns. ::.
.:: I see mottled hands falling from the night, groping for my hesitant form. ::.
.:: Lids close over my sad eyes, full of fright, sensing my escaping warmth. ::.
.:: I can't scream for help, my once-huge cavern pinching my young sides. ::.
.:: I'm usually supplied with my own needs --- lately it's been a smooth ride. ::.

.:: My eyes are still closed, and I can feel the back of the searching hand, ::.
.:: Never have I felt so exposed... seems life never goes exactly how you plan. ::.
.:: I can remember the harsh lights, staring down at me like surrounding suns. ::.
.:: Claustrophobia coming, the walls so tight...holding me, giving no room to run. ::.
.:: A feeling of plastic, hands gingerly holding on, trying to rip me into the heat. ::.
.:: I struggle, but mercilessly I am drawn, my worldy transaction almost complete. ::.

.:: And so many eyes are watching forever, staring to see my confused reactions. ::.
.:: I can feel my connection to my mother severed, just another simple distraction. ::.
.:: A stranger is holding me... cradled in his giant arms, I feel like I'm choking to death. ::
.:: The foreigner ignored my pleas as I struggled for every single one of my breaths. ::.
.:: He stares into my eyes, with a comforting look as he raises a plastic glove, ::.
.:: The man spanks me, making me cry... what a bastard, I ball my fist and strike above. ::.