Thread: where ya at????
View Single Post
Old 05-16-05, 06:57 AM   #1
iamhiphop
New to RV

where ya at????

IP:

damn niggas....... yall need to step up and challenge the one and the greatest rapper...... you lil fuckers...... ill spit a line and its gone be garbage kuz i ant gon try my niggas

Got the streets on my back/ they feel me whenever i spit on tracks/ i wear slacks but niggas aint seein me/ kuz they juss wanna be me, so fuck these niggas on RV/ please mayne somebody diss me/ hottest shit since the sun niggas/ i spit like guns sprayin bullets but aint gotta trigga/ i juss figga yall aint touchin this/ kuz ill distub ya peace but i aint ludacris/ ill take a piss on yall fakes/ battlin me is a bad n last mistake yall take/ yall easy yalls piece a cake/ yall cryin on the seenary/ i spit so much to how easy yall niggas are to me/ so imma bring out the glocks/ shoot ya ankles and youll be part of the boston red sox

(chingy)
whos spittin against my nigga right hurr/ i spit vicious, you vision will be blurred/ fucka ludacris nigga he aint shit/ niggas listin..... damn i got the hottest spit/ im illest nigga fuck nelly nigga/ im the best nigga fuck rv/ yall cant touch me

im dont niggas somebody please battle me please.....my nigga chingy is killin yall niggas.... somebody battle me and please set it up