View Single Post
Old 05-16-05, 01:02 PM   #21
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP:

Typing as I listen:...I ain't feeling title....an this hook by senser is bubpar to his usual hooks....awwww cali...u shoulda changed up on this....this a orchestra beat u gotta spit hard....u are lightened ya voice instead of hardened it....ya delivery didn't match ya lyrics...u spitting murder shit wit a soft delivery...u shoulda put some grit in ya voice...also ya vocals is too low & lyrically u had some weak concepts....shot up like herion addict?, gun in my cameo bigger den rambo's?..are u serious?....that is seriously played...dats shit you'd hear big daddy cane say an he ain't dropped a CD since like 95...dat was really disappointing....however ya flow was better u was actually following the snares....u was a lil off but u went wit beat an dats good..u ain't gotta hit snares jus follow rhythm of beat an for most part u did so much props to u for finally seeing the light....but overall a disappointing verse from u IMO...no hate jus realness.

Senser verse....flow is good I like the multies but u too laidback u shoulda fluctuated harder on in ya verse...it took away from ya verse...ya had a few decent/fair punches nothing really hard....ya add some nice addlibs but weren't strong enuff either...all in all this was disappointing from you cuz alot of ya shit gets me hype on this shit I was jus going thru the motions listening to ya spit....kinda jus binding time til the hook came up....not hate son..jus real

deadly.....awww those pops hurt u alot, u open kinda dull but then towards middle ya pick up ya energy an spit usual deadly hypeness....ya delivery in second half of ya verse was the closet to matching this beat out of all yall....lyrics was ah'ight nothing spectacular, u spit generic gat lines I was looking for more creativity there...flow was good...lacked any real change up but ya energy in 2nd half made it a minor flaw nothing really noticeable....wit better quality an a rewrite on the opening 4-6 lines you'd have a great verse...as is...its still very good.

Overall this track wasn't what i thought it'd be but hey nobody cranks out heaters every track so its w/e...this was a decent track.....6/10

RTF:
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=190675
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote