View Single Post
Old 05-16-05, 03:58 PM   #27
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

Believe it or not but it's easy for someone to be in love and be in "the hood".. well in chicago hoodz yeah, i dated 2 gang members before and they never disclaimed me nor showed less affection near their boyz, but they had enough repect for me and my fam to not have me around their "business". When something went down, my guy Law would be tell me not to wait up cuz he dunno what's gonna happen that night. And it got nerve recking because how do you go on knowing that someone you really care for is setting themselves up to die or know their gonna die and tell you not to worry. That was the hardest thing, and there's not many ways to get outta gangs. So you can't just be like oh baby plz leave the gang when they have feelings for you they start feeling like they shouldn't be in it no more. But they stuck. If i feel like someone's lifestyle is going to harm my family, then i can't deal with it. So i left both them cuz that's just plain unhealthy, if i was to see either one of them til this day, i'd be happy and say what's up but they know how the lifestyle is so they ain't mad or pissed or nothing about me leaving. I put my feelings on hold for the safety of my family. @ king thug