honestly i think lots of guys scared ta fall in love
cuz for 1 nowadays lots of chicks are gold diggers and ho's
who fuck fa money
and the guys dont wanna catch a feelin for a chick like that
so dey go around fuckin chicks who fine n thick as hell
its basickally not the guys fault...its the ladies
guys wouldnt be like that if chicks dont make theyself seem dat way
I Mean come on,not any guy in they right mind gone love a video chick
or a project chick,or a chick wit a car house,nice clothes but she has no job......
Me personally..i wouldnt catch feelins for a chick until i know her like a family member and she keeps herself focused and got her head on str8
Love really isnt the issue on this topic ta me
its how the indivisual carries themself
U Act like a Thug u gone atract BITCHEs,in which ur not gonna love
U act like a gentlemen and ur gonna atract the WOMEN(not bitches or ho'z)

this prolly isnt on topic...but ay im highhhhh as fuck right now!

Everybody hold their own responsiblity. Everyone is their own individual, it's isn't the ladies fault nor the males fault. It ain't no now-a-days thing, there always have been sluts even females that strip so they can have food on the table. Some people are quick to judge a female for being a stripper when in fact she could be better-ing herself at school and paying for college that way. Things ain't always what they made out to be, think of players club movie, i know a lotta females who feel they "have" to strip for money so they can pay bills. and about Thugs attracted bitches that is not necessarily true. I know a lotta females that are kind that love dating thugs because they feel protected at a certain time in my life i felt that way but i dated complete gentlemens as well. Preferences depend on the person. I have no certain preference in guys and i'm not NEAR being a hoe, but i'm saying each individual knows what they like or want in a mate or boyfriend. I can see where you were getting that from tho.