Old 05-17-05, 08:16 PM   #1
Dervla
Poet's Daughter.

Silent Scream

IP:

[TOPICAL]

Silent Scream

My arms flingers wildly As I try to grab a hold of this person that’s unknown
as my vocals being silent under the pillow, gripping so tightly over my jaw bone
I start to kick, but the it only made the unknown, madder and harder for me to breathe
My eye sockets…tears starts to weep, “I need air”, o please “fate” I need air desperately
I can barely see any light, all I see is darkness, I feel like I’m being trapped under the abyss
Decreasingly losing air. The more I move, the more the unknown hands tight grips
I can imagine myself my body moving like an seizure….This can’t be the end of me
Like the eyes of an evil Satan, my eyes are red. More and more my tears drops heavily
Under the pillow sheets my lips are dry, The grip loosens……..Am I……..Free?
It all makes sense, seeing my body…Helplessly on the bed sheets as I’m flying heavenly.

The Unknown

I stand by the door, Looking at this beauty that shines bright in my heart
Start to wet my lips, I’ve never seen something like this, since my wife depart
The air is cold around me, but my heart that beats 542849 every second is warm
I can’t take it any-more, I have to do this. I want to release this puncture Thorn
I move close to the room, as I did, my pores is full with sweats and nervousness
My heart beats LOUD this time, as I put my hand on her skin…I can feel the lust ish
Without knowing, My arms force her stomach on the bed, then she starts to fight me
I know this is an awkward thing, but I have to, this lust has been creeping inside of me
As I thrust my tool in her, the lust has been release, with sweats coursing down my face
My hands trembles has I let go of the pillow, shock because she is not moving, shock
……………………………….............. ..................................that my daughter is dead.

Leave Feed

S~A

ITawAPuddyKat: Yeah, I guess. But I won't be a Lesbo for life.
Smartone Freal: oh so u DO have plans of turnin str8
ITawAPuddyKat: Well Yes, Yes I do.
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: Lol, all smiles aren't we? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol yea i cant hide what i think bout u
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: ...Oh, what DO you think about me? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol sorry thats private
ITawAPuddyKat: EWWWWWWW..*Sigged*
Send a message via AIM to Dervla   Reply With Quote