View Single Post
Old 05-18-05, 09:06 AM   #47
Cri$$tyle
Flyweight

IP:

^Shut up....i told you i'm fucking your wifee for 9 days 11 hours and 55 minutes....because it only takes me 5 minutes to write a verse so the rest will be spent on daily routines on your wifee....i think she has a baby already...i might just name him after my new name: "I Fucked L F S's Wife"

Drakel i'm sure your mother never gave birth to a chimp..really she didnt? did she?

^ i'm being sarcastic

I know how to read better than your 4 year old dyslexic retarded fag mentally permited diabetic stupid ass, you really need to call me out properly...i don't think you read MY call out properly...maybe your just handicapped and FUCK your crew, after i sonn all of you i'll make a new crew myself....a guy called wayne challeneged me 2 a battle already asking me to join his crew if i win so what you saying baby ma$e?.....

ladies PLEASE.....I'm the king when it comes 2 dissin, your just a toilet when it comes to bullshit simple as

And untraceable don't be mad because humanity rejected you, just be happy creatures like you are even given a name...."Gods recycled products"

you couldn't throw a punch like a slug....."because you have no arms"

calm down females.....not all girls have vaginas....and instead of going to the ladies toilet you all go to the disabled toilet.

Untrcaceable you can't say i ducked you....i was a newbie at the time you called me out...you knew i wouldn't know., you didnht even call me out properly, and how can you say i ducked you when you ducked me?

just admit it...your shooker than your mom was after she gave birth to a micro mini pocked sized giraafe like you.....

you probably looked just like a ready meal meat....she probably mistakenly put you in a microwave and said "I'm so sorry untraceable, things would all be better if i never had you!!!!"

is that how you got your name "Untraceable?"....because your just a small peewee chimp looking mutherfucka
battling all of you is not a problem....but thankz for uppin my thread for me, you herbs are basically in love with my drop.....and it's not even Valentines day!

If yall don't think i'm dissing yall then you all have trouble reading! lmfao

l f s how old are you?.......pick a shoe size 1- 3