View Single Post
Old 05-18-05, 04:16 PM   #14
Compose

IP:

Voted For: Limited Edition

Emotion-Limited, i liked the emotion a lot in limiteds piece...there were many good lines that brought this aspect out, the breaking up of the sections like friends and family were great...there were good liens from each of them that brightened the emotion aspect...topicals verse was ...ok with emotion, it felt too normal and played out though...

Imagery-Topical...i thought topical had more imagery here...basically had more lines describing how the situation looked and all

Beginning/Ending-Limited for beginning, Topical for ending...Limiteds beginning had a better transition into someone about to read a piece...it didnt have a beginning that made the reader feel like there was a lot more to read...and it brought the reader into the situation good, but i believe Topical got the ending...i loved topicals ending and i wouldve never thought the girl would of killed herself...

Overall it was close but im going with Limited because of the reasons posted above also his transitions in his piece were a lot better...near the middle to end of Topicals verse it felt like it completely changed the subject from the girl in another room to her killing herself in a bathroom...it didnt come together that good...

no hate thought, good luck to both
peace

Rules say no votes from The Council
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus