View Single Post
Old 05-19-05, 03:30 AM   #17
schema
howdy

IP:

(to Socrates)

I dont know...

part of it comes from living in the south...because blacks are way more obnoxious here because they get away with so much more....since the south has its history of being racist nobody in the south is ever allowed to criticize anything a black person does without being called racist ...i think if i lived in a big city id probably see things differently...

i honestly never have EVER had a problem with somebody just by looking at them and seeing that they are black...

but when I see big groups of the "act an ass" black people standing in the mall not letting people through making all kinds of noise, or eating at restaurants in groups of 20 and not leaving any tip...shit like that i just really have a problem with...

its like the half that are hard working and just trying to get along with people like everyone else get such a bad name from the ones that act like they are going out of their way to be especially rude and inconsiderate for no reason...

its really not a cool situation...because I have a lot of respect for black people that just try to be cool and get along with people...but it really makes me mad that nobody is allowed to say anything to the ones that just go around making life harder for everyone...

its not like white people have meetings about how we are gonna keep the black man down...i would love to see every black person move out of every ghetto and move into a nice suburb and just live their life in peace with everyone else....i think that would be better for everyone involved...but that is never gonna happen as long as we have a culture that glorifies being poor, violent, and rude...

most of the white racists arent from shacks in west virginia...they just get so fed up with the special priveleges that blacks have which some of them abuse that they lump all black people together...which isnt cool because there are a lot of awesome black people in the world...but theres also a lot of bad apples that are spoiling the bunch...and some people have trouble telling them apart after a while...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote