Thread: ~Sundance Kid~
View Single Post
Old 05-19-05, 08:49 AM   #10
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sundance Kid~
Well i stand in at 5 9 175LBS and i been know to drop pussy who try to front. And yes alot of ladys love my stlye. Unlike most of you who sit around jock the women and go to bed alone wishing you had some kind of game. Its a sad thing having to jack off and then your moms walks in on you. lol........Now how many of you can say they had 3 somes and all kinds wild sex with beutiful women...................thought so.

Bitch watch ya atittude.

What are you like 11? Haven't even got any facial hair. Dont go all shit talkin about you droppin dudes and this and that cos by the looks of what you wearin you're one of those metrosexuals. Having "fashion sense" is something to be ashamed of. Metrosexuals are faggots, end of story, you are homosexual. Gotta do up ya hair all nice and wear expensive clothes to get a woman... Shits a disgrace. Im usually wearin like a $2 plain white tee and some counterfeit jeans and i probably hit more pussy than you.

You aint shit. The "beautiful ladies" you "have all kinds of wild sex with" is probably some gay little pansy ass bitches from ya school that you like... looked at. What "beautiful woman" would want to get with some little kid that looks like a female? What you dont think you're femenine?