View Single Post
Old 05-19-05, 12:04 PM   #21
schema
howdy

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
^I'm not gunna speak on yalls argument because you both left holes to fill, but...

Yeah, obviously coming from the south it's a lot different. But the main problem I have with the whole racism thing is people automatically bunching the whole group together like 99.9% of people do. I don't know if you remember me making a thread saying "Why a lot of black people piss me off" and everyone bunched my argument together acting like I hate my people and shit. I hate the way a majority of my people portray themselves and feed the stereotype's so blatantly, that's what I hate. But obviously, it's not just black people who have retarded incidents. I know plenty of punker-skater kids who would act just as bad if not WORSE than my fellow negro ( ) but look at how each is portrayed. If you turn on MTV and see Jackass with the constant shit they do to fuck with people, America turns around and sees it as comedy, but if Jackass was a show with black men, MTV would get shut the fuck down. That can't be denied. And shit, I know yall don't have big meetings to fuck with us but in all my and all my friends experiences, we're getting fucked up the ass. Saying my shit can't say it's true overall, because thats just not possible, but when 90% of my people have the same/similar experiences as me, it should tell you something. Racism is back on the rise, and I blame a LOT of it on the government, feeding us this shit constantly. White boy fights white boy. <--- they get suspended. Black boy fights white boy. <---- "OMG there is so much racial tension going on!" And then they blow up the black people getting "oppressed" so that BLACK people get mad about it and then WHITE people start looking at the black people like "OMG, WTF ARE THEY SO DUMB FOR THAT THEY THINK THIS ONLY HAPPENS TO THEM? STUPID NI**ERS!" But yo, there's nothing individuals can do about it unless we sit back and finally realize how fucking stupid it is for all this. Slavery was a LONG ass time ago. Black people are not all dumb. White people are not all smart. Then its whatever.

word...I agree...

when the government apologises so much to black people for stuff that isnt that big of a deal they start seeing it is a much bigger deal than it is...

thats true with anyone...call a girl a bitch and then apologize for five minutes when she gets offended and shes gonna be a lot madder about it than if you call her a bitch and laugh at her when she gets offended...its just the way people are...

so everyone thats SOOO concerned with being politically correct all the time actually makes racism worse...it instills in blacks a sense that they are entitled to never be offended and it instills in whites a sense of resentment that "why are blacks the only people that cant laugh about it?"

if you watch tv for more than a half hour youre gonna see white people get made fun of as a group...its all over the place...especially on chapelle...but white people can laugh about it...white people get negative stereotypes all the time and we just have to deal with it...but if a white guy made a show where he made fun of black people eating fried chicken and not working he would be cancelled before he finished signing his name...

black people are EXTREMELY sensitive as a group and that is mostly the fault of the political correctness nutjobs...

so i pretty much agree with you 100%...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote