View Single Post
Old 05-21-05, 02:07 AM   #28
SO
I haven't posted yet...

IP:

[QUOTE]son...yes...i posted Willy's verse..lol....he seems to think thats the best verse ever...so...he wanted to see other sites reactions to it....i will actually probably go to a few other sites and post it to see reactions...so...go ahead...and tell WNW world to ban me for biting his verse....even though he knew i was using it....ask Red Bull...i told him about it...he even agreed about how gay WNW was for not thinking that was a good verse.....so...go ahead and tell WNW to ban me....i dont care really.....but in no way...did i cheat....i would not cheat to win a fucking text battle...why would Willy need my help in text?...hes already good as it is....so....whatever yall wanna think...ask Red Bull...he knows i posted it up.....so...whatever....[/QUOTE]

LMAO at that post. Whatever you say buddy to try and cover up yourself. I aint tripin.

[QUOTE]Hahaha wow..

LMFAO at Hulk Hogan trying to make up shit..

It's funny how this was posted after Invektive said we should site battle them..

Wet Willy knows how to hold his own obviously, he is an RV vet.. I'm sure Invektive is trying so hard to ghost write for him when he has to write his own verses as well...idiots..

Obviously he isn't ghost writting for Wet Willy, shit Wet shows me his verses as he is keying them up for the toruny...

You're site is wack, go talk about how good Cena is or something...faggots.. I'll battle anybody on your site, how bout I sign up and beat everybody? Sound good?

I hate stupid people..[/QUOTE]

LOL, at the guy suckin Invektive's dick and trying to change the subject. Hulk Hogan, that is a good one...how long did it take you to come up with that shit?