View Single Post
Old 05-21-05, 04:18 PM   #15
...Voke...
"Click Clack"

IP:

Voted For: SevenThird

Cali.......why you spitten with a spoken word flow?
your rhyming words twice gametime and time you and you lyrics are real simple...net and vet, hater and faker
lol at you saying skits are wack and yet you used one....lmao beat choice was cool i was gonna use that quiet riot beat your lyrics were meh and you wasted time with that phone skit which hurt cuz like i said your lyrics were kinda weak so that skit was just like a time waster, you had personals spit about fluid and that skateboard line but i've heard that one alot last one i heard use it was triple n in the got skillz comp i think
was an alright track but i thought you would come hard but your lyrics were real basic

Seven-not feelin this beat but thats just my mindset flow fit the beat lyrics were good every punch was a personal lol Cartman...... lol go get your peeps to vote but they wont vote you, still dont learn to rhyme...text record personal....lol shoes keep it loose, lots of personals nice punches only thing i didnt like was the beat choice but punches hit harder than calis so thats why i gotta give it to seven

V/SevenThird