View Single Post
Old 05-21-05, 07:17 PM   #1
King Solo
Skadoosh!

S-u-g-g-e-s-t-i-o-n-s

IP:

To continue with what Revelation was saying.......

I have more suggestions............

1. Develop some sort of system that recognises the IP's on this site and only allows each person to have ONE alias and no more.
*I know many already have various aliases that you can not do much about, but for the future stop allowing them and others to make new ones if they already have one.*

2. Have some new skins for the site rather than just the plain Blue, Red, Plasma and Ambience ones.

3. There should be a PERMANENT text league, topical/poetry league, punchline league and audio league.....unless they go inactive, and a fifth spot that can be for custom leagues where obviously you have a list of people who have asked you for a league.

4. Likewise for tournaments, there should be a permanent spot for an audio tournament, a text tournament, topical/poetry tournament and a fourth spot for a custom tournament........IE - Tag Tourney!!!

5. Modify everyone's battle credits so that they all have 20 credits and then make it so that for every battle someone votes on they get 5 credits, maybe that will help with the gay ass voting on RV at the moment.

6. Delete all the inactive crews on RV, for example - Lyrikal Saigonz, Legendary Status!!!

7. Change requirements for making a crew to the following..........
- Leader must have 2,000 or more posts.
- 8 Members minimum to a crew
* if they fall below the minimum amount they are given one week to recruit or they are deleted.*
- 15 Members maximum to a crew
* if they exceed the maximum amount they are given one week to make cuts or they are deleted.*
- Make it so that 2 people can mod the main crew forums...ie - the leader and the co leader!!!

8. Make it so that the only way to be an established crew is by having either 3 crew battle wins against "New Crews" ...or... 1 crew battle win against an "Established Crew". Drop the whole 5,000 post rule cuz people cud just freepost until they hit the amount!!!

...that is all for now!!!!