View Single Post
Old 05-21-05, 08:46 PM   #20
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

IP:

Voted For: ECKO

arright, heres what I liked about both.... since I'm cool w/ both of you, you know this is honest right here....

CJ- You have a dope voice, it gives you alot more than most emcee's, and I liked the ending of your shit, sounded real confident on the mic.

Ecko- You were alot more hyped, from the beat, to how you approached it, you got real loud and shit, I heard a couple nice punches as well.

What I didn't like...

CJ- It seemed to me like you just free'd this shit, and didn't put enough effort into what was being said, for the most part the lyrics were sub-par. your flow was also real hard to hear in the beginning, it got a little better, but the track volume was all around low.

Ecko- It seemed like you wrote alot, but your quality is a little screwy, and your flow is kind of mumbly, so it makes it hard to understand what your saying alot of the time.

I think if Country had better lyrics he woulda taken it, cuz ecko was just a little too hard to understand, so I only got a few nice punches out of it, But Country didn't really come with any Whoa bars, so Ima give it to Ecko no questions asked... Stay up both of you. peesh