View Single Post
Old 05-22-05, 01:39 PM   #66
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

IP:

I want to end it cuz no one cares anymore. If you beat me I will admit that your "disses" are better but when you "swear" you are better than me but wont post in a 10 day deadline battle (the second I might add) than you have no authority to speak on me. Basically you are stalling for time then when it expires you'll give a lame excuse and say you had "exams" or where busy with my sister or whatever. But all of RV will vouch for me when they see that I gave you the time, place AND link but you won't post. So simply put, this beef is irrelevant, hell I don;t even know WHY you don't like me, I just said your OM wasn't that good lol. I had an explanation but you proceeded to "diis" me so I edited it out and proceeded to continue, which was a mistake on my part. But I'm wondering, why is it that because I gave you a bad critique that you feel offended? Is it becase maybe deep down you know eerything I said is true? Or maybe because you think that since I can myself Pumpkin Head or The Cupcake Man that I'm an easy target for you "diss" attempts? Or maybe it's because you've seen my work and you feel that you can try to use me as a stepping stool to "get big" on RV? Well just to let you know...it didn't work. All it did was show your poor judgement and how weak you are as a character because you put on the facade of an "E-Thug" but back down to a man who posts about cupcakes and oranutuans. You backed down to a man who calls HIMSELF a dumbass and openly admits he isn't the greaest rapper, but in turn gains respect by elevating using the feedback of his peers. You backed down from me and though you will quote this a probably say "Whatever...your mom....on top of your sister....etc." you know that deep down I hurt you and you will be wise to battle and realize the wrath of the RV voting community as they can and will make our battle 5-0 in favor of me. But Ididn't tell you anything you didn't already know.
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote