View Single Post
Old 05-22-05, 06:49 PM   #1
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

pt. 3 to Last Night was WHOA!

IP:

ok.. so it's established that choice 3 was half the answer. So i'm asked if i want to live with him. That's more than taking a step in a relationship, that's a f*n jump. I ain't in no rush for nothing so I told him let's take our time and see how it all goes... So he just starts to kiss me looking in my eyes one of those romantic moments.. and i sit right up relaxed just kissing him rubbing his neck getting into it. Then i stop and notice the moon was shining real hard through the window. So he's like you alright i'm like yeah i just want to lie down for a second. He leaves out the room for a minute and let me lie on his bed. My boyfriend comes back in and leans towards me and he's like...

. I want to have kids with you and start a family.. i want to spend the rest of my life with you and no one else. He's like i just want you and me to go somewhere far so I can make love to you like i want to right now. Shit, sike. I would have passed out if he spoke all those words to me in one breath at one moment.. haa thought all y'all were right? Nope.. the correct choice (no more jokes either!)

choice 4: "make sweet passionate love to you all night".........

Reason why did i do this is because i promised i would tell people what happened from the very first thread that says i had a wild week. and two i have too much rv money not to share it all.. maybe 82 million.. so i'll give some more money out. I got another lil' something coming up in a minute for whoever else want some rv money.