View Single Post
Old 05-23-05, 01:38 PM   #7
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

IP:

Voted For: MaRVJay1009

Aight Check It...

BoneCollector:

I'll Drop A Bomb.. We All Know 1009 Is A Long Way Gone.. Bone Will Murder This Guy-Dirty.....
I'll BE Drunk On Baccardy.. But Sover Enough To Know That Jay/YAY Is Only Popular On Surpise-Partys!!..
Tried To Play His Name but Didn't Work..4/10
I Got Knifes And Guns.. Marv Be Ready-To-Feel-Them.. You Locked In My Bars.. And You Aint Heading-Towards-Freedom..
You Dont Have To Be Smart To Know That *Nightmare is only dangerous* When Freedy-Is-In-Them!!.. (User Tittle)
Wow..Not A Good Bar...3/10
Dawg Foreal.. No-Hate.. Bones Will Crush Your Thoughs, Leaving You Completely Empty On Ya Souls-Fate..
I Aint A Math Teacher.. But I Know That On A Downscale *I AM After 10-09*.. Like 0-8!!.. (Think About It)*
Was Ok....6/10
I'm Fast With Punches Like Tyson On A Corvette.. Massing With Bones?.. Holmes... That You'LL Regret..
You'll- Fall In This Thead.. That Hes *Initials Are M.J*.. Dont Mean This Guy Got Balls On The Net!!.. (OMG KO)
Man Its A Good Metaphor but Used LIke Crazy 5/10
Get off the fucking net you damn nerd...get your self a life..Cus the only ill you'd Get Is If You Caught H.I.V.
...................Wait i forget you cant get a girl , Cus the Only way Marv feel's complete is by coming to R.V**
Whoa..Wack...Come On Man..3/10
you can tell he bites,just Look How Fat His Stomach Looks,Cus after reading my verse Marvs gonna be well shook
Im Throughin a fire punchlines that changes into a hook,So Watch Me Drop ''Marv'el,Like Fallin Comic Books...
Hmm..ok 5/10

Overall: 26/60

MarvJay1009:

dis kid's fruity his own sister lends him a skirt,i remember dis jerk!
he got banned from RaP KNOWLEDGE for bitin mimesis verse.*
Blah..Ok Personal..5/10
been on rv 2 years still no1 notice dis clown,when im holdin da pound.
talk slick ima do like "dogs in back yard's" & put "BONE in da ground".
Nice Punch Man..8/10
ima make dis hoe hurt,punchlines aint u they just made ya flow worst.
do any1 remember dis kid when he was iNDEPH,B.L.A or PROVERSE?
Um..This Just Leads Into Next Bar..3/10
no..ya like da "garbage train"..ya "tracks" are all "trash".
when i break BONEs i dont mean da "weather" but u gon "four-cast".
Decent Metaphors..Ok Punch..5/10
your gassed!...gettin fame battlin noobs whut da fuck u doin.
like u got "cpu problems" cuzz with a 'gun' in ya fist u got "trouble-shootin".
Nice..7/10
dude stop..u'll neva be b.i.g or even 2 pac..watch you flop.
da only time u'll be "ON da radio" is "sittin on ya boom box".
Blah..Ok..5/10

Overall: 33/60

My Vote: MarvJay1009

Bonecollector Your Lines Are Really Stretched and Your Concepts Are There, but Your Creativitie and Wording Is What Causes Your Verse To Fall. Just Elevate On That..

~R~