View Single Post
Old 05-23-05, 01:51 PM   #11
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP:

Kein Witz: had a nice amount of vocabulary that didn't affect the content of your piece, it brought it out better. Imagery was strongest aspect in my opinion, you kept a sense of mystery over it in fact. Might not been completely and consistent on the topic but I see where you were going with this, emotion was good as well. Creativity was at high level of course, hadn't thought of this approach when I saw the topic.

MC IgGY: another approach I totally didn't expected from this topic, you took the more literal meaning of neon lights but managed to make the topic your own. Vocabulary was bit more basic but it gave the poem a mystical, powerful vibe. Imagery was excellent, I could really picture the whole scene and your emotion was strong as well, especially the ending had a very raw emotion. I love the last 2 lines, keep it up!

My vote goes to MC IgGY because I enjoyed reading his piece a bit more, nice creativity and excellent imagery but both dropped good of course!

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ