View Single Post
Old 05-23-05, 05:32 PM   #36
Tmka"D"
Light Weight

IP:

peeps always quick to blame the newbs on here...honestly its more than newbs....when i first got here i was called a newb cause i had no post but trust i wasn't no newb i've been on many battle boards wrecking shop, and helping the sites get better...i came here chillin being helpful to peeps...teaching cats how to use cool edit and helping them elevate and when i was honest i'm a hater...when i give ideas to make the site better i'm a hate...come correct and you get hate. the biggest problem i see are a lot of the vets...most think they high and mighty and get overhyped so they think they can get away with amost anything...niggaz say vets when you have mad post...that doesn't make you a vet...anywayone can have 1000 post especially on a board like this one that does tons of freeposting...back in the day battle board was more than mindless freeposting...less discussion about what you did last night and more about hiphop...and how to elevate...

^^^Ext. 1999^^^

"If I’m not the best, everyone else is the worst"

Official H.B.C. Try-Out Thread***Best Audio Crew***

HHE owns you!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Tmka"D" Send a message via Yahoo to Tmka"D"   Reply With Quote