View Single Post
Old 05-24-05, 05:22 PM   #34
Blackmage
Is F'in Bored

IP:

Voted For: SevenThird

I gotta go with sevin third off this one.

Cali i was liking some elements of your verse like the way your punches could sometimes sound off beat then you pull them back on that's creative rhyme set up right there and some of your personals were good but i took half of it personal because i'm a skateboarder too. Problem 2 is that nobody came here to hear your skit we came to hear the rap battle so you stopped clearly before you had built up enough momentum in your favor. Looks like your anger towards this guy jumped in front of the judgement. Your punches were off the chain though if only you'd had more instead of stoppin to talk. I would say elevate but...your C.A.L.I and everyone apparently knows your a vet on this site so you know what the fuck i'm a tell you.

Seven Third i was feelin the rhyme scheme alot. Your punches to me weren't as hard as cali's on average but there were more, enough so that you could pull the win down. Good job going the whole 2 30...if that was freestyle cause it's pretty easy to write a 2 min song. Good job
No hate RTF

V/SevenThird

Knowledge is Power, Stop being Weak

The Legend of Blackmage
Featuring such heads as...Tha Q, 9th degree, Enygma,The green team, Big J and probably you! SO DON'T SLEEP!

Coming soon to a soundclick near you...

........Shit.....Nigga.......