View Single Post
Old 05-24-05, 05:35 PM   #12
schema
howdy

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [.:Diabolic:.]
son...i dont really like this piece..i dont even like the colors..and the pics are pgns that somebody else cut..all we did was the background text and coloring really..heh...and the attitude is beckuz yea..people do d/r that shit..lol...and yea i kno people thats waitin on our next drop

bitch...im not your son...

so what youre saying is...you took someone else's psd's...and spent ten minutes putting shitty text on it and colors that even you dont like...

CONGRATULATIONS! WORK OF THE WEEK! 10/10!!1!!

and then came in here acting cocky and disrespecting someone that could graphically son you within an inch of your life just because i didnt care for the piece or your attitude about it...

I know people that do graphics with psd's and sketch brushes...I used to be one...it's not that hard playboy...you start with a white background...and pick a couple colors...then you make a muddled mess with your 1000's of brushes until it looks halfway decent...maybe you even adjust the settings on the brushes to COLOR DODGE or *gasp* COLOR BURN...then as of late (this was never big when i was doing it) you throw some multi-colored transparencey on it..either with blended rectangles or color overlay...then throw someone elses psd on top of all that and voila...done in ten minutes...

I dont have a problem with people that do sigs that way because I used to do sigs that way and I still occasionally use psd's if I find one that really catches my eye...

I just have a problem with people that get good at doing these ten minute sigs and then think that nobody notices...and then get cocky...

I dont have a problem with dude that collabo'd with you...hes just keeping his mouth shut and trying to elevate...but your attitude really pisses me off...

Heres a list of people that are in my league graphically on this site:
1.)Ltizzle
2.)HatTrick
3.)Elegaic (i think thats his name...the one that did that earthworm jim sig)

maybe one or two others...

as you can see its not a very long list and youre not on it...

im done with this thread...if you have anything else to say set up a gfx battle...it can be absolutely ANYTHING in the world that could possibly be made into a graphic...

completely your call...sizes, content, drop times, everything...

Im only making 2 rules...
1.)no psd's
2.)no brushes

how bout it...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote