View Single Post
Old 05-24-05, 05:46 PM   #14
schema
howdy

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambient
how long you bin making gfx for schema?

quite a while...i got here back when meta was making c. grafix and NOBODY was fucking with him...

i was wack for a while then i was sort of like ltizzle is now...pretty ill, everyone wanted a sig, etc...(hes better now than i was then but there wasnt very much competition then)

i got tired of this REAL fast just like he is now...so I stopped making them for a long time...got out of practice...then i started doing a lot of abstract stuff...

i never got back into grunge sigs though...they all look the same and i think its a waste of my talent...(no hate to grunge heads...i did them for a long time)

ltizzle is the only one ive ever seen that really put a lot of work into making grunge sigs unique...me and him are probably on about the same level gfx-wise when were both trying...id like to see him do more abstract stuff though...

breif history...

any gfx heads that need my help on anything are free to ask...i love helping people elevate...i just hate it when people get cocky before they deserve to be...(as you can see)...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote