View Single Post
Old 05-24-05, 06:59 PM   #7
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

IP:

responding to this thread because someone told me this chick was still caught up in the past..

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
"the only female with a audio record' bwahaha...the only ugly bitch on rv who thinks she can sing and rap but garbage at both ...that sounds more like it...correction: the only female with WINS on my audio rec
.may i correct the statement???[/B] I already did[/B]

Fluid...your first battle was with someone who was garbage...your boyfriend and his "friends" voted for you....hmm that was a easy win there...not hard to get a victory when your opponent sux... No, my boyfriend did not vote on that battle and i left it open,it was my first..whether or not my opponent sucked, well, it didn't matter, i showed and battled

second win..ooo wow..a no show by ONE day by me and you claim victory like you KO'd me bitch hahaha..you wouldnt even let a mod re-open so we could get some honest votes in.....why? because your garbage... I never said i ko'd you, but you did no show, and people say i won that battle by our verses and it is funny your still dwelling on it

because your scared to battle IDH because u know im better than you..i even came with a diss to you..and what did you do? nothing at all. why? because u know wat da deal is...only person who's ever going to give u props is ya keyboard boyfriend...yall perfect for eachother spend the whole day gassin eachother's heads up like a bunch of ball suckin bitches........i am a busy person and don't have time for high school bullshit so i do my thing and ignore hate for me, by you.. again, you can claim you're better, you can say what you want,i have a lot of people who give me props,i don't need it from you-thanks, we are PERFECT for eachother, my man and i support and write songs together, we're happy,unlike you who holds onto anger.

all in all..fluid ..you is one hell of a bitch..a garbage one .......one that will never amount up to anything..your singing is ass..your rapping is ass...what else is there to say........ Thanks for your opinion, as i am working on elevating,as you should do, before passing judgement.AHEM look at your stats ..

Fluid=Owned by=IDH.....hm....and its sad that you'll never even try to do anything about it..because your pussy .. correction- I just don't give a shit

you can try that 'oh i dont have time for this cuz ur not worth it' bull shit but....any one who lets someone else talk shit and get away with it..is kind of gay... again, i ain't losing sleep over this shit, i have a busy life of work and college classes...please, to think i'd drop a diss track on someone who wastes her time speaking my name,would be a waste of time for me...i could care less, i have better tracks to write...find peace and someone to talk to...

nuff said period point blank.

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*