View Single Post
Old 05-24-05, 07:18 PM   #10
Bangalore

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
"the only female with a audio record' bwahaha...the only ugly bitch on rv who thinks she can sing and rap but garbage at both ...that sounds more like it...
.may i correct the statement???

Fluid...your first battle was with someone who was garbage...your boyfriend and his "friends" voted for you....hmm that was a easy win there...not hard to get a victory when your opponent sux...

second win..ooo wow..a no show by ONE day by me and you claim victory like you KO'd me bitch hahaha..you wouldnt even let a mod re-open so we could get some honest votes in.....why? because your garbage...

because your scared to battle IDH because u know im better than you..i even came with a diss to you..and what did you do? nothing at all. why? because u know wat da deal is...only person who's ever going to give u props is ya keyboard boyfriend...yall perfect for eachother spend the whole day gassin eachother's heads up like a bunch of ball suckin bitches........

all in all..fluid ..you is one hell of a bitch..a garbage one .......one that will never amount up to anything..your singing is ass..your rapping is ass...what else is there to say........

Fluid=Owned by=IDH.....hm....and its sad that you'll never even try to do anything about it..because your pussy ..

you can try that 'oh i dont have time for this cuz ur not worth it' bull shit but....any one who lets someone else talk shit and get away with it..is kind of gay...

nuff said period point blank.

I'd say hop off her nuts .. but she don't have none.. so hop off her breasts...

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat