View Single Post
Old 05-25-05, 12:37 PM   #15
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedclown
good job editing my post so heres the re edit and ill keep re editing it til u close this peice of shit thread.. this track sucked ball sack and everyone who says otherwise is on your nutsack or dosent know shit about nothin... keep deleting my posts faggot.. cause ill keep makin em.. Decree mentioning me in a 20 grand diss and ecko mentioning Debit in a 20 grand diss... damn yall must think about us a lot... i bet yall touch ya selves at night just thinkin about us dont ya bitches.. Decree CANT FLOW FOR SHIT.... he trys waayyy to hard to sound like feminem and sucks balls... ive never even heard of ecko... he can flow ok but anythings better than decree.. shit...... 7/3 you just plain suck dick... i dont know why you even try to do hooks cause you suck worse than ya bitch... fluidmoon musta been lickin ya vagina when ya spit that shit huh... cause we all know whos got the dick and that relationship dont we.. any way this was garbage... were better than you... get over it.......

Lmao......If You cant handle getting dissed.. do sumthing b.....cuz like i sed before.. its Sad When kids get dissed and they bitches they all ways turn around and be like your on are dicks or u they groupie...grow the fuck up..when u get dissed its cuz sumone dont like u word up