View Single Post
Old 05-25-05, 09:07 PM   #40
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

lmao at you lame ass muthafukkas callin me a grown woman, i'm 18 so what AND i posted this thread now what muthafukkas.. I can post what the FUCK i want and what you gonna do about it nothing but cry and complain that you dun give a fuck.. dun read it if you dun care about my life.. sum people might they might go thru the same situation, therefore shuddup and Fluid you just mad cuz no one would marry your retarded ass fuckin hoe.. and Mimesis if you dun give a fuck why you keep postin shut the hell up you racist piece of shit.. and for your info none of my ancestors picked cotton outta your place...

ANYBODY CAN POST WHAT THE FUCK THEY WANT, under Lyricist Lounge it says "Talk About whatever's on your mind".. therefore, if you dun give a shit skip the thread and quit uppin it, like a bunch of dumbasses.. oh and come again.

lol @ a guy hating on a girl that gets props... shut the fuck up, Mimesis you want attention.. i can post as many pics as i want got a problem? then don't compliment me again..

take your ignorant ass somewheres.. make a beef thread or sum shit..