View Single Post
Old 05-26-05, 02:11 PM   #22
¤ÐÅž¤
leave you rest'n pz's

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
LMAOOOO @ Doomsday saying he's retarded for saying dude is dope even though he didn't understand him...hahaaahaaha...true, so true...

however, I know rappers from Ireland and Britain and I'm on a U.K. board, so I'm one of those Americans that actually knows HipHop is deeper outside of the U.S. on the real...they do what I like to call Hip Hop, which is about the art, but in the U.S. we do what I'd like to call Hip Pop, which is all about the money...in other countries they rap for the love of the art and they don't just rap, people still have huge competitions where they tag, break dance, DJ, and all the lements of HipHop are in place in things besides seeing one or two scenes with some graffiti on the wall with break dancers in front of it on a video over here...

and yeah I know someone from over there...my dude Ekizel was only like 17 or 18 when he had a #1 hit on HipHop radio in his area and I think maybe even the country like a year aGo...right now he's the battle champ of his country as well...he does like 3 or 4 shows a week and stuff...

P.S. yes, it hasn't been infected with the "commercial" bug..and yes, C.A.L.I. sucks and he won't set up our battle thread, someone please tell him (since he has me on IGnore) that he's a pussy ass bitch whore ...

suprisingly enough when you drop ya text in red
color, it seems to be legible faster..?..a bit off topic..
but i think dooms killed cali's topic with his 1st post..lol
nos, any native hip hop in auss?....like full blooded abo's doin it?
did you think i wouldn't recognize lines that i made
then you come up some bullshit tryna prove that im gay...!
fake fucks..move on...!