View Single Post
Old 05-26-05, 03:29 PM   #1
Grave Digger
R.I.P

Ayo girls, why is it...

IP:

That.. you always gotta go to the bathroom with atleast one other girl with you

That.. You fuck the first day we meet, and actually expect a phone call

That.. When you like someone, and know they like you, instead of just fucking them/going out with them (wichever way you roll) ya'll gotta start playing games and shit... and then get mad when the guy gets furstrated andends up fucking another girl

That.. If you like me, but we aint going out, and I flirt with another girl ya'll act fucked round me like you pissed...................... but it's ok for you to flirt with any guy

That.. You just find it nescasary to tell me your having your period, I aint wanna know that shit

That.. When ya'll wear high skirts/low cut shirts/tight pants with a thong, and I come up and say "Damn nice legs/nice tits/nice ass", I just get a slap, like your wearing that shit cuz it makes you feel good bout yourself? HELL NAH, you wearing it cuz you want guys to be noticed, your a fucking skank, and then when they compliment what you want noticed, you bitch slap them!

That.. If i'm dating you, at lunch time, I GOTTA be with your friends, I gotta hang with your friends with you, but you can't come with me, so I can hang with mine

That.. You can give me head.. but won't let me give any back

That.. Your girl friends come and slap your ass as a joke, but when were making out and I grab your ass you tell me not to..

That.. You find it nescesary to be friends with the guys that happen to be the biggest assholes in the world, and act like assholes with you, and your just like wt/v

That.. you gotta have a poster of some homo from a soap opera in your locker.. while your dating me, and when i'm around you, still talk with your friends bout how hot they are?

That.. When I act sweeat and shit, you all say i'm cute, and then when I act like my regular pimpish self, ya'll say i'm hot? (and by the way, stfu with that ya your cute, or she finds you cute shit, aint no guy wanna hear bout how "cute" he is)

That.. You tell a guy that any girl would be soooo lucky to go out with him, but you won't?

That.. When I tell one of the hottest girls in my school about how beautifull I think she is, she's like, nah I aint even pretty, stfu bitch you know damn well your hot, and A LOT of girls do this, pisses me off

That.. A bitch will strip for me on web-cam but not in real life

That..Your friends gotta be the most annoying bitches in the world

That.. If your my ex, and i'm dating a girl, you find it nescasary to tell the girl bout all the bad shit i've done

That.. You invite me over to your house, and you like me, but you don't wanna seem forward or shit so I gotta bring a friend? Or we can only hang out if there's other people there? (Not all girls but some)

That.. After I tell you I like you, you gotta start acting all weird around me and shit

These aren't really questions, cuz I basically know all the answers to em, they were more statemants, but peeps can feel free to answer em' like questions anyways, I wanna see what people have to say