View Single Post
Old 05-26-05, 03:59 PM   #14
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
That.. you always gotta go to the bathroom with atleast one other girl with you
females bring another girl in the bathroom with them so they can talk about your ass... tell them what they like what they don't like about you.. other than that, they might be getting freaky, who knows.. *shrugs* ~_~

That.. You fuck the first day we meet, and actually expect a phone call
k dunno why girls do one-night stands and expect calls ~_~ that's dumb

That.. When you like someone, and know they like you, instead of just fucking them/going out with them (wichever way you roll) ya'll gotta start playing games and shit... and then get mad when the guy gets furstrated andends up fucking another girl
Some girls want their man to feel like they need them, so when you show you don't they get pissed.. not me so i don't care bout this one either ~_~

That.. If you like me, but we aint going out, and I flirt with another girl ya'll act fucked round me like you pissed...................... but it's ok for you to flirt with any guy
If y'all ain't going out, then she shouldn't get mad. That's hella gay. ~_~

That.. You just find it nescasary to tell me your having your period, I aint wanna know that shit
An excuse to not fuck you, or whatever her issue is she just might think you should know...

That.. When ya'll wear high skirts/low cut shirts/tight pants with a thong, and I come up and say "Damn nice legs/nice tits/nice ass", I just get a slap, like your wearing that shit cuz it makes you feel good bout yourself? HELL NAH, you wearing it cuz you want guys to be noticed, your a fucking skank, and then when they compliment what you want noticed, you bitch slap them!
i ain't down wit high skirts and attention from older men, if you can be classy and sexy, then you don't need to show extra skin.. so whateva at this too ~_~

That.. If i'm dating you, at lunch time, I GOTTA be with your friends, I gotta hang with your friends with you, but you can't come with me, so I can hang with mine
i'd rather have you be around your friends, and i be around mine

That.. You can give me head.. but won't let me give any back
i don't know of any female that would give head and not want to receive it. maybe she just want you to feel good and not worry about herself.. *shrugs* ~_~

That.. Your girl friends come and slap your ass as a joke, but when were making out and I grab your ass you tell me not to..
my friends know not to grab my ass, that's gay.. i'd beat the shit outta them, i dunno where you stay but that's homo where i stay.

That.. You find it nescesary to be friends with the guys that happen to be the biggest assholes in the world, and act like assholes with you, and your just like wt/v
k.. i don't kick it with assholes.. i don't let cats disrespect me then feel like then can be cool and talk to me the next day.. soooo blah at this one as well. ~_~

That.. you gotta have a poster of some homo from a soap opera in your locker.. while your dating me, and when i'm around you, still talk with your friends bout how hot they are?
WTF? who do are you picking for dates? your girlfriends have Ashton Kusher all over their lockers and the male cast from One Tree Hill and The OC.. got Billy Bob Thorton and shit

That.. When I act sweeat and shit, you all say i'm cute, and then when I act like my regular pimpish self, ya'll say i'm hot? (and by the way, stfu with that ya your cute, or she finds you cute shit, aint no guy wanna hear bout how "cute" he is)
if a guy is sweet, i'd say he's sweet... but you should "act" yourself all the time so you wouldn't have to worry bout different reactions.

These aren't really questions, cuz I basically know all the answers to em, they were more statemants, but peeps can feel free to answer em' like questions anyways, I wanna see what people have to say

........................ done.