View Single Post
Old 05-27-05, 11:34 PM   #3
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

lol at Fluid tryna get sad haaaaaaa thinking i ducked you when you as well as anybody on here know clear as day that i don't have a soundcard on my computer right now and it's been gone for a long time.

PROOF =
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
word that should be hot.. ayo, i need a computer nerd to check out my computer str8 up lol.. a friend of mine accidentally erased my audio device, and i don't know how to get that shit cracking again.. i can't listen to no more audios as of right now ~_~ and i can't record either. I'm not tryna restart my computer tho.. So right now shit's crazy.

Notice the post isn't editted, dumb bitch. Here's the link, check for yourself. Liquid Doodoo. It's been gone for almost a whole month.
http://community.rapverse.com/showp...62&postcount=34

comprende? and lol @ going easy on me, that's the last thing you should do, when i find a place to record (and no i'm not making an advanced appointment at school to diss a slut like you), THEN i'll let you know. Don't worry you won't wait as long as the 5 months it took for you to make your diss back to me. now cry again.

so who's ducking?