View Single Post
Old 05-28-05, 10:07 AM   #4
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP:

There's a difference between the existence of God and the creation of mankind. I do not believe all stories in the bible and that's good because they cannot be interpretated in the literal sense. The stories express a sort of life wisdom throughout concrete examples.

I strongly believe in God but wish not to define Him in any way and the same goes for Jezus, heaven, hell et cetera. Personally I feel God is what you make from Him.

I do not go to church at all because I don't have the need to proof my belief to others, mostly hypocrits in fact. Because around here, people go to church because it's the right thing to do.

I pray to God, sometimes just to thank Him for the life I have been given, sometimes to ask Him for help and guidance. I've had a rough time when a few loved ones had died in a short amount of time because I questioned: if there is a God, why would He take them away? But I understand it's just the mystery of life no one can define.

However I do understand you can put your trust into God but in the end, you have to create your own chances, seize moments and grab opportunities. God can only guide you, He cannot do it for you.

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote