View Single Post
Old 05-28-05, 10:28 PM   #8
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP:

Voted For: §ick§eed

took this one. With better structure, harder disses and wayy better punches.

doggy- you're punches werent landing that hard, and i didnt see too much consistency in ur verse. i think you should elevate alot, then you'll be on tha potential level ....no hate. ur structure and flow was off.

sick-complete opposite, your strucutre and flow was on point, and so was ur punches and disses. i think your opener was a lil weak, but you picked it up tha second bar, and after that to show some consistency in ur verse. i was feelin tha crack head lines. showed some creativity, and lack of played concepts. i just think you had tha overall better verse.

overall- sick took this one wit more skill and intelligence in his verse. also he had wayy better flow, punches, structure, and disses.

if you have an alias wit over 300 post, RTF on battle link in sig...other wise, its coo. and I see you have some potential, so when you get in another battle, drop the 2 battle links in the Livin Legendz tryout thread..Our forum is located in crews and collaborations. new crews. then livin' legendz..i'll be lookin for you homie. you got potential...no hate doggy...oh, and you also have a wack name...good battle sick..you took this one...

~1~
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy