View Single Post
Old 05-29-05, 08:44 AM   #9
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP:

Aight, lemme break this down...

mizz fyre: you had a nice, creative approach of the topic and I really enjoy how you divided it into 2 parts, showing thoughts and emotions from man and woman, both sides of the story. Your imagery was excellent, you portrayed it as if it was a movie playing in front of my eyes. But your strongest aspect was the emotion, especially those last lines...the emotion just poured out! Flow was nice as well as vocab, solid drop gurl!

artÃ-stica~Mente: I absolutely love your approach of the topic, speaks of much creativity. Strongest aspect of your verse must be the imagery without a doubt, I could perfectly imagine the scene. And you managed to combine it with such strong, raw emotion. This must be one of best drops I've read from you so far because it really kept the reader focussed. Had good vocab as well as flow, structure's cool.

My vote goes to artÃ-stica~Mente, no hate mizz fyre! He just dropped fire, piece could've whooped a lot of topical writer asses lolz...

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ